SpyGirl is asking for our Summer bucket list.
1. Spend less time with blogging and such things, life more offline and enjoy.
2. Visit this monastery garden, more than one time.
3. Say Good morning to every day and invite it to become the finest.
4. Visit this wonderful place so often I can.
5. Have less pain and more fun
6. Go for a swim more often (that helps against pain)
7. Swim through this lake (find a person with a car, who brings us there)
8. Read the new books, which I found last sunday at our library flea market.
9. Find an isle for creativity in alldays life (although holidays are nope)
10. Wear more blue.
11. Clean out some waste corners and wear all my old summer dresses,
which haven't worn since years.
Or give them away, when their size got to small.
(Unfortunately they have the habit of becoming smaller and smaller)
12. Take free time from alldays life so often it's possible and enjoy the times.